Jobs and Opportunities
The Network for Landscape Conservation is pleased to host a board for posting jobs and opportunities across broader landscape conservation field. Check here regularly or new postings for positions in the landscape conservation field from across the country. We welcome submissions: if your organization would like to widely distribute a posting via this job board please be in touch (job postings will also be included in our bi-monthly Landscape Conservation Bulletin.
Note: if you are interested in sharing a posting via this job board, we encourage you to include salary ranges in the posting to promote equitable hiring practices. Learn more here.
- Staying Connected Initiative Coordinator, The Nature Conservancy. Accepting applications through August 12, 2021.
- Chief Operating Officer, Center for Large Landscape Conservation. Accepting applications through September 1, 2021.
- Executive Director, Coalition for the Poudre River Watershed. Position open until filled.
- Director of Conservation Partnerships, Mid-Atlantic Region, National Wildlife Federation. Accepting applications through July 31, 2021.
- Director of Conservation Partnerships, Northeast Region, National Wildlife Federation. Accepting applications through July 31, 2021.
- President and CEO, Maine Coast Heritage Trust. Accepting proposals through September 1, 2021.
- Forest Conservation Program Manager, South Yuba River Citizens League. Preference will be given to applications received by August 6, 2021.
- Landscape Program Assistant (Contractor): Appalachian Trail Conservancy. Position open until filled.
- The Riverline Director. Western New York Land Conservancy. Accepting applications through June 30, 2021.
- Communications Specialist, Bears Ears Inter-Tribal Coalition. Accepting applications through June 20, 2021.
- Climate and Conservation Program Manager, Yaak Valley Forest Coalition. Position open until filled.
- Western Conservation and Wildfire Program Associate, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- Executive Director, Partnership for Gulf Coast Land Conservation. Accepting applications through May 30, 2021